Thursday, July 24, 2008

Brett Favre Saga




Are you sick and tired of hearing about Brett Favre? Well, I am. Last month when Brett Favre showed interest of once again playing football people began to rejoyce. Why not? One of the greatest quarterbacks of all time was coming back. If we only knew what would come of his "return." Reportedly Brett left a voice mail on the Packer's GM's phone. But the GM happened to be on vacation so the Packers told Brett he would have to wait. The Packers showed some interest in Favre. Favre began to get angry with the Packers and said he wanted out. The Packers offered a backup role to him, which he obviously found insulting. Can you imagine Brett Favre being a backup?!?! The only options that the Packers had left was to trade or release him. They strongly did not want to release him because he could join a NFC team. That team could end up beating the Packers in the long run. Trade. Trade. Trade. Trading Brett Favre was the only option left. Just when we thought everything was going good, the Packers charged the Vikings with tampering charges. The Packers reported they traced the calls on the Packer phone they gave to Favre. But, now there are reports that Favre was not issued a phone from the Packers. Whose lying? Nobody is sure. If the Packers are lying they may have dug themselves and even bigger hole. Is this the greatest or most annoying sports story ever. Now there is a possibility that Favre could be a Buccaneer as soon as Sunday. Also, the Packers might postpone Favre's jersey retirement. Yesterday on 1st and 10 Skip Bayless said this is the greatest sports story ever. I disagree. If the Packers are going to do anything, Favre has to get reinstated.

12 comments:

theminisportsguy said...

join my fantasy football league: Patriots 19-0 (draft is scheduled for labor day

Mark said...

Trade. Trade. Trade.

DJ Baby Cini said...

I joined the fantasy league. Who is rick kramer(he joined league)why did you make it at 5:oo

Mark said...

are you in a match today ,greg???

by the way, my neck KILLS

DJ Baby Cini said...

Mark, I am not in a match. Are you? What are you doing today? Did braden leave for camping today?

Mark said...

I'm not in a match cuz I have an orthodontist appointment at 215. I'm free the rest on the day though (wink wink)

I dont think Braden booked yet..i don't know

DJ Baby Cini said...

do you want to come over after the orthodontist or latter tonight.

Mark said...

sure..that sounds great :)

penn st. should be #23..

DJ Baby Cini said...

you did not answer my question. Do you want to come over this afternoon or tonight?

Mark said...

tonite's good

Mark said...

stop commenting on my blog or else I might ban you.

DJ Baby Cini said...

sorry. I will call u soon.